|Advanced Agile Project Management|
|Price||$TBA inc GST for Public Training. Contact us for Corporate In-House Training prices.|
|Background||You may know the basics of Agile. You may have run a pilot project or even have a complement of Agile teams already embedded. But the principles and methodologies are only half the story. How do you actually apply the theory, turn ideas into action and deliver real-world, practical value to your organisation?
Take the next step in your Agile journey and become an Agile Alchemist - transforming base metals into gold! Learn how to unlock the potential and power of Agile across your organisation - at the project, program, portfolio and Enterprise level. Then light the spark for complete Business Agility.
This two-day, advanced course will enable you to take Agile to the next level in your team and across your organisation. Mark out your whole Agile roadmap, from initiation to delivery and beyond. Explore practical strategies to scale up (SAFe, LeSS), how to manage multiple teams in an Agile framework and successfully interact with adjacent teams and organisational areas.
|Course Outline||This workshop will be delivered using a three tiered approach.
The structure of each session is as follows:
1. Technical overview and review of research into the topic area under discussion
Agile for project initiation
Agile project planning
Executing Agile project
Agile, Lean portfolio management
|Learning Objectives||- Cultivate and realise effective, scaleable Agile maturity to your organisation
- Apply design thinking to the Agile initiation phase
- Touchpoints for mature Agile teams
- How to scale up and keep things consistent
- Make value visible by structuring financials for Agile
- Adopt an enterprise Agile mindset
- Manage multiple teams under Scaled Agile Frameworks (LeSS, SAFe)
- Laws of Business Agility and future ways of working
|Target Audience||You know basic Agile principles and theory and are looking to turn this knowledge into action and apply it in practical ways at your organisation.|